You can download the IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample pdf file by clicking on the link provided below.
In the second year of the IGNOU MA Psychology programme, students must take a special project work course worth six credits. This course allows you to submit assignments on the subject of your choice. However, it may be from a specialty area such as clinical psychology, counselling psychology, or industrial and organisational psychology. Since this course is worth six credits, you must devote at least 180 hours to completing the IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Report.
We have listed the course codes below, from which students must choose one course based on their specialisation. The following are the course codes and names:
- MPCE 016: IGNOU MAPC Clinical Psychology Project
- MPCE 026: IGNOU MAPC Counselling Psychology Project
- MPCE 036: IGNOU MAPC Industrial and Organizational Psychology Project
IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample is usually a readymade synopsis in which you must prepare a synopsis under the direction of a Supervisor. If the synopsis has been approved, you will gather data, review it, and publish your findings in the form of a project report.
Furthermore, you should have a firm grasp on the processes involved in IGNOU MAPC Synopsis submission. This is due to the fact that this course is worth six points, and you should avoid making errors that would reduce your credit total. Here are a few things you should know about Projects in Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Industrial Psychology as a MA Psychology 2nd year student.
Eligibility Criteria of Supervisor/Guide for IGNOU MAPC Project Work
You will need a Supervisor/Guide to complete your IGNOU MAPC synopsis project work. The Supervisor/Guide you choose must also meet the eligibility requirements. The below are the criteria for the guide selection:
- The guide must have an M.Phil/Ph.D. degree. for a minimum of two years of experience
- He or she may also hold a master’s degree in psychology and at least two years of experience.
- They may also have a master’s degree in psychology and have five years of full-time teaching experience.
How does a Supervisor/Guide help you to prepare IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Project work?
The Supervisor/Guide of your IGNOU MAPC synopsis project work will assist you in deciding on a research subject. He/she invites you to research the subject by reading books, newspapers, and IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample PDF.
A guide will also assist you in providing information on where you can collect scientific evidence for your MPC project work. They also assist you by supplying relevant literature on the topic.
Furthermore, the guide helps you. They encourage you to act frankly and with sincerity. Rather than reproducing it, they allow you to apply a project while adhering to ethical principles.
Format of IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample
The following format of IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample must be used for creating the IGNOU MAPC synopsis:
Page title: On the first page of the IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample, include the title of the study, learner’s name, enrolment number, study centre, regional centre, year, and guide’s name.
Introduction: This section should introduce the learner’s chosen topic. It can also provide a brief rundown of the variables included.
Review of Literature: A study of literature is a compilation of previous scholars’ work in the form of books, journals, articles, and so on. It assists in the generation of ideas and the creation of critical research topics. In this segment, you will quote numerous studies related to your IGNOU MAPC Project work in a systematic and organised manner.
The analysis of related research would focus on the author, year, objectives, survey, methodology used, and conclusions. This should not be copied verbatim from the source. The literature review should be presented in a coherent and orderly manner, rather than in bullet points. The aim is to discuss the related studies rather than just mentioning them.
Justification/Rationale of the Study: This segment outlines that this IGNOU MAPC Project Work is being completed. It all depends on whether you want to do this study with these variables.
Research methodology: It comprises the research issue, the objectives, the hypothesis/es, the operational concept, the sample, the research design, the data collection tests/tools, and the data analysis techniques.
• The problem and priorities must be stated clearly and concisely.
• Hypotheses should be reported wherever possible (either null hypothesis/es or alternative hypothesis/es, but not both). As a result, the hypothesis(es) must be well written. Journals and scientific procedures To learn how to write expectations and theories, textbooks should be used.
• The organisational sense refers to how you represented the variable(s) in your research.
• The population is represented by the survey. The topic selected will decide the size and composition of the sample. When providing details on the sort and size of the sample, mention the sampling process used. The topic and consistency of the survey will decide whether you used randomization or purposive sampling in your research. It is also necessary to specify an appropriate research style.
• Here is where the study design must be decided upon and specified. It should be appropriate for the objectives of the report.
• The data collection tests/tools should be selected based on the research objectives. There is a need for standardised resources. The data collection tools can include test details such as the author(s), number of artefacts, dimensions or domains, reliability, significance, and norms. Specifics on the questions should be given whether an interview plan is used to collect data.
• After the execution of the tests/tools, a data collection approach is applied to the data gathered. It is necessary to mention specific data processing techniques. Methods of data collection that are appropriate for the situation must be used.
If the study is intervention-based, intervention information such as duration, number of sessions involved, form and content of the intervention must be specified.
Bibliography (in APA format): The references must be formatted in APA style. These can be labelled alphabetically..
Recent Topics for IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample
Following are some best recent topics for IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample Project Work;
- CORRELATION BETWEEN DIFFERENT PARENTING STYLES WITH SELFESTEEM OF ADOLESCENTS
- A STUDY ON BODY IMAGE, SELF ESTEEM AND ADJUTMENT LEVEL OF USER AND NON USER OF SOCIAL MEDIA A STUDY ON ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION DURING PREGNANCY IN WOMEN
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SOCIAL MATURITY & EMOTIONAL MATURITY AND SELF ESTEEM OF ADOLESCENTS
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON ANXIETY AND STRESS AMONG STUDENTS DUE TO COVID-19
- EFFECT OF LOCKDOWN DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON THE ANXIETY, STRESS AND DEPRESSION LEVELS OF ADOLESCENTS
- PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH AND RESILIENCE AMONG TEACHERS IN RELATION TO COVID 19
Note: We at ignousynopsis.in can also provide you the best IGNOU MAPC Synopsis Sample TOPICS of your own chosen variable and it will be approved guaranteed.